KEEP is looking for semester round (from January 2021 to May 2021) student helper(s), requirements are as follows:
- Sense of responsibility is mandatory
- Interest in learning SQL, MongoDB, Apache, Nginx, haproxy, Solr, SAML2, Hadoop, and Nutch are welcome
- Interest in the topic of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning are welcome
- Interest in WordPress plugin development are welcome
- Experience in “multiple developer” projects is advantageous
- Preference will be given to those who is/are able to commit working 17.75 hours per week regularly
This position follows the guidelines from the Student Helpers Engagement Scheme
(SHES). Incomplete or wrong applications will not be considered. Review of applications will start as soon as possible and continue until December 11, 2020 (Friday)
, or until the post is filled, whichever is earlier. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to complete a computer test and interview.
*By complying with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, all personal data will be privately and securely kept and will be used for candidate shortlisting purposes only.